Tuesday 13 November 2012

21 Days of Gratitude - Day 13 - Faith, Hope & Love



When we were in Brisbane recently, there were small pillars of rock with the words, faith, hope and love. Each space had remarkable stories of faith, hope and love. These words of so much meaning. To me, faith means, believing in what is not seen, so for example, I believe in God, how can I hold onto something I can't see? that is what faith is. I see God all round in his creation. I know he exists, it is the feeling inside me too. Faith gives me hope to continue to go on, without hope I could not continue on in life as there would be no purpose. Love is the basis for life, without love there is no passion for various things in life, I have a great love for my family and my God. So as you can see these words are full of deep meaning. What do they mean to you?



 


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment