Sunday 18 November 2012

21 Days of Gratitude - Day 17 - My Garden

I love my garden, it is a place of sanctuary where I can go and relax. I see my garden from the dining room and lounge room and it is a place I look to for a brief escape. My garden is full of flowers of varying kinds and small trees, it is a haven also for small birds and butterflies. Since we haven't been in our house long I am still discovering what flowers and what doesn't and the longer I am here, the more flowers there is. I couldn't imagine having my garden any other way. I am so grateful for being able to water it as much or as little as I want and that I can have a little veggie patch too. It is my kind of place to be myself.



1 comment:

  1. I understand your love for your garden for I feel the same way about mine. Your photos of the flowers are delightful.

    ReplyDelete