Tuesday 6 November 2012

21 Days of Gratitude - Day 6 - Friends



 I was roaming the internet yesterday, reading blogs and I came across 21 Days of Gratitude and this is what it is, "there are over 21 bloggers who have joined forces because they believe that gratitude can be contagious and desire to spend this month being grateful with their families.  Each day a different blogger will walk along side of you in this challenge and share their experience. Stop by and visit their website on the date listed on 21 Days of Gratitude to read their Contagious Gratitude story or activity".  

What a fantastic concept and the more I thought about what I am grateful for, the more I wanted to be part of it. I am joining on day 6 but that's ok too, the more the merrier as that what it is all about. 

What does gratitude mean?

It means the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.

Yesterday afternoon a dear friend turned up and brought me a series of 3 paintings she had done, as I had mentioned to her some weeks ago that I had a naked wall above my dining table that needed some artistic expression, I said I like swirls

And here is my own collection of swirls from a dear friend!

 






 


2 comments:

  1. So glad you joined in! I feel the same way just reading everyone's post and writing my own fills my heart with joy. Enjoy the gratitude journey! ~Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mari,
      thanks for your reply, loving the gratitude journey, it is teaching me a lot :)

      Delete