Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Down Day!

I have been sitting here a while, thinking about the best way to describe my day and how I feel. Today is my down day. Faith has a UTI again, the 3rd one in not many weeks. My heart breaks to see her sad and sick. Of course we treat it with antibiotics again and they in time make her feel sick too but she is tough and we all will get through it again. I received a text from a dear friend and she encourages me to keep going. What a blessing to have such friends! 

Here is the lyrics to one of my favorite songs at the moment.

No Other Name by Emu Music
There is no other name
In heaven can be found
Through whom we are redeemed
Through whom your grace abounds
No other name can save
But Jesus Christ our Lord

Chorus
My joy in sorrow’s tears
My strength to cast out fears
No other name but Jesus, Jesus
My hope in darkest night
My broken soul’s delight
No other name but Jesus, Jesus

2. There is no victory
But Jesus crucified
No other cure for sin
But that our Saviour died
No other hope we have
But that he rose again

3. No other throne endures
No other song remains
But ‘Worthy is the Lamb
Who was for sinners slain’
When every knee shall bow
And tongue confess you are Lord,
You are Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment